Here’s a nice compilation of 100 freelancer websites: http://www.odesk.com/blog/2009/04/top-100-freelance-blogs/
In hard times, we never know when we might need a new job. This one certainly fits everybody here:
We are looking for a few good writers who know their way around Twitter and Facebook who can leave native comments in groups and to people that are relative to our Company’s products.
We will pay anyway you like: per comment, per day, per month, per minimum comments left, per forum. Whatever works best for you.
We are a new Company with a great line of products and we are just looking to get recognized. We are not looking to spam thousands of irrelevant comments. We are not very Twitter or FB savvy, and do not have the time to spread the word ourselves. This is like our Stimulus plan. You leave some cool appropriate comments, and we stimultate the economy by 1) paying you good money, and 2) by helping a new company get off the ground. It’s a Stimulus whammy!!
Email us and let us know first if you understand your way around Twitter and Facebook, and second if you have the time to help us.
- Location: anywhere
- Compensation: $2-$5per comment or Forum that’s relative to our product. This can add up very quickly as there are 1000’s of Blogs, forums, Tweets, Groups, etc out in the Webworld.
- Telecommuting is ok.
- This is a part-time job.
- This is a contract job.
- This is an internship job
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Can you believe in it?
Seen on valleywag.