TechCrunch called Spymaster “the twitter game that will assassinate your time”.
Well Not anymore, here is how you automate tasks so that you can concentrate on assassinating people and buying sweet hideouts or your actual work.
- Install the FireFox Add-on TesGen4Web
- Go to tasks in spymaster.
- Click the red “Record” button in your TestGen4Web toolbar.
- Click on the menu item “Tasks”.
- Click on the desired task, for example “Assassinate Diplomat”.
- Click on the “Record” button again to stop recording.
- Use “Insert New Step” in TestGen4Web and choose Sleep.
- Double click on “sleep” and make it sleep for enough time to create the amount of energy needed to do the chosen task.
- Hit “Play” and go and do some of that work piling up on your desk :)
EXAMPLE (how it should look):
Lots of love